HOW WE’RE KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE!
- We will be operating under limited occupancy to accommodate social distancing guidelines
- We have heightened our cleaning protocols & staff hygiene procedures
- Staff will be subject to temperature checks
- Our Staff will be wearing face masks and we will have disposable face masks for guests upon request
- We will not seat separate groups at the same table so you’ll only sit with those in your own party
- Hand Sanitizers will be available at all entrances
- We will also be using disposable menus
note that if you are feeling ill, we kindly ask that you keep everyone
safe and refrain from entering the venue to avoid the spread of illness
Comedian Shuler King was born Frank Williams III in Sumter, South Carolina. He knew at an early age that he was destined to be an entertainer especially since he was the kid known for cracking jokes. King grew up in a traditional 2-parent household in the Bible Belt of the South, where Faith, Hard Work and Education were the foundations of what his parents imparted on him and his two siblings. Comedy is his passion, but he has taken a rather unusual path to get to where he is thus far.
- Monday - Thursday, Friday Late And Sunday Shows Are 18+ | All Other Shows Are 21+ Unless Noted
- Two Drink Minimum Per Person Inside Of The Showroom
- Valid Photo ID Is Required To Pick Up Your Tickets
- Management Reserves The Right To Release Your Tickets/Seats If You Do Not Arrive By Scheduled Showtime
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
PLEASE NOTE SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND WE WON’T BE ABLE TO SEAT INCOMPLETE PARTIES
NEED A RESERVED TABLE FOR YOUR ENTIRE PARTY? Call The Box Office And Ask How You Can Fly First Class And Upgrade To Reserved Seating!
Groups Of 20+ Are Eligible For Exclusive Food & Beverage Packages
That Also Include Guaranteed Reserved Seating! For more information,
click the GROUPS TAB at the top of the page!