HOW WE’RE KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE!
- We will be operating under limited occupancy to accommodate social distancing guidelines
- We’ve adjusted our showtimes so you won’t have to wait in the heat to see the late shows and we’ll have plenty of time to clean
- We have heightened our cleaning protocols & staff hygiene procedures
- Staff will be subject to temperature checks
- Our Staff will be wearing face masks and we will have disposable face masks for guests upon request
- We will not seat separate groups at the same table so you’ll only sit with those in your own party
- Hand Sanitizers will be available at all entrances
- We will also be using disposable menus
Please note that if you are feeling ill, we kindly ask that you keep everyone safe and refrain from entering the venue to avoid the spread of illness
Mencia comes from a humble background, born in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, the 17th of 18 children. His parents sent him to the United States when he was about three months old, where he was raised in the Maravilla Projects in Los Angeles, California by his aunt and uncle. In his early teens, Mencia moved back to Honduras because his family wanted him to avoid the destructive gang culture of East Los Angeles. When Mencia later returned to Los Angeles, he showed such educational prowess that he was immediately promoted to the tenth grade. Soon after, he successfully graduated from Garfield High School
Mencia continued his journey up the comedy ladder by headlining “The Three Amigos” tour with Freddy Soto and Pablo Francisco in 2002, which sold out in record time around the United States. He was also featured in the independent films, “Outta Time” and “29 Palms” and starred in guest spots on “The Shield” and “The Bernie Mac Show,” among others. In 2002, he received a CableACE Award nomination for Best Stand-Up Comedy Special for his HBO special. That same year, “Mind of Mencia” went into development. The show was an instant hit and after the first season, Comedy Central signed Mencia back for his own original stand-up special, “Carlos Mencia: No Strings Attached.” The special was the first Comedy Central Stand-up Special DVD to achieve Platinum sales status.
- Monday - Thursday, Friday Late And Sunday Shows Are 18+ | All Other Shows Are 21+ Unless Noted
- Two Drink Minimum Per Person Inside Of The Showroom
- Valid Photo ID Is Required To Pick Up Your Tickets
- Management Reserves The Right To Release Your Tickets/Seats If You Do Not Arrive By Scheduled Showtime
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
PLEASE NOTE SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND WE WON’T BE ABLE TO SEAT INCOMPLETE PARTIES
NEED A RESERVED TABLE FOR YOUR ENTIRE PARTY? Call The Box Office And Ask How You Can Fly First Class And Upgrade To Reserved Seating!
Groups Of 20+ Are Eligible For Exclusive Food & Beverage Packages
That Also Include Guaranteed Reserved Seating! For more information,
click the GROUPS TAB at the top of the page!